The JimOnLight Community has chosen the following posts as this week’s Top 20 posts! I love seeing what you like to read! Sunday is technically the end of my week in my crazy brain scheduling, so I always analyze and interpret at the end of the week. Does anyone else think Sunday is the end of the week, or do your calendars start on Sunday? Am I just cray-cray, to quote an old girlfriend?
Starting from the most read post this week…
1. INDUSTRY ACCIDENT: Ultra Music Festival in Miami, Video Wall Falls on Workers
2. Lighting 101: Luminance VS. Illuminance
3. UPDATE: Ultra Music Festival LED Wall Accident
4. (and thank you for this, you all make me feel awesome!!!) I’m Taking the Day Off to Get Married, Have an Awesome Day!
5. Infra, A TV Built from Remote Controls
6. How Much Power Does the World Use in A Year, and Other Random Lighting Facts!
8. 15,000 Volt Fractal Madness — Lightning On Wood as Art
9. In Germany, It’s the Drones That Get Struck — By A Laser!