What's Your Health Insurance Situation?
- My lighting industry employer provides me with good enough health insurance. (36%, 50 Votes)
- I live somewhere other than the USA, and we laugh at your insurance nightmares. (17%, 23 Votes)
- I'm a freelancer depending on one of the state exchanges for insurance. (12%, 16 Votes)
- I'm a freelancer with no health insurance and that's how it's gonna be. (9%, 12 Votes)
- I work in Lighting, but my spouse or significant other provides my health insurance. (9%, 12 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer does not provide me with health insurance, and I depend on one of the national exchanges through Obamacare. (8%, 11 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer provides me with really shitty health insurance. (6%, 8 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer provides me with health insurance, but I go without any insurance. (2%, 3 Votes)
- I work for a lighting company but I buy insurance from a private non-Obamacare provider. (2%, 3 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer pays for 50% of the health insurance plan and I match that with my contribution of 50%. (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 139
Oh yes I would.
Nice! I am looking into putting one together; I’ll let you know as things progress!
Comments are closed.