I have a problem, faithful JOL readers. I’m pulling all-nighters like a grad student, but I’m DONE with that phase of my life. So why am I up all night?
I am Jack’s inability to type accurately.
At any rate, Jim and I and a whole lot of other people are just a few days short of converging on Las Vegas like it’s never been converged upon before for LDI. So let’s get down to business, because I need a nap before we commit to that epic incidence of lighting nerdery!
- I’ll be switched: cheap solar thin film! So clever, those Swiss. (CleanTechnica)
- The CSSL project is trying to make solid-state lighting more consumer-ready. Sweet. Ol (Enlighter)
- Nice new OLED panels next year! (OLED-info)
- Speaking of OLEDs, here’s an American-made version…(OLED-info)
- I really wish I could read French because THIS CAR IS PROJECTING IN 3D! (Fubiz)
- Ready-to-print solar cells! What IS the world coming to? (Inhabitat)
- Twilight. Scary name, groovy umbrella. (7Gadgets)
- Awesome-looking animation stills with fabulous lighting drawn. (fubiz)
- Astronomy rocks my socks. Something pretty is happening with Orion. (BadAstronomy)