Oh holy cow – my man iSquint posted an article about Lee’s new range of Sodium Effect filters that were released recently. This line of filters is excellent – if you ask “why on EARTH would I want a set of 3200 degree filters?” then you’ve never had to deal with daylight before. Way to go, Lee, and iSquint, you’re awesome!
- 642 Half Mustard Yellow – A Half Strength Sodium light effect, designed for use with
- 643 Quarter Mustard Yellow – A Quarter Strength Sodium light effect, designed for use with Daylight sources.
- 650 Industry Sodium – Used on Tungsten to blend with Sodium light.
- 651 HI Sodium – Used on Tungsten to create a High Pressure Sodium look.
- 652 Urban Sodium – Used on Tungsten to create the orange glow associated with
- 653 LO Sodium – Used on Tungsten to create a Low Pressure Sodium look.
Lee has also developed a new falight conversion gel that coverts daylight (5600k) to Tungsten (3200k) with a red bias. The new gel colors is 604 Full CT Eight Five.